Skip to main content

Nice Image which you can send to your friend, boss, wife, girlfriend


MY DAD
MY father is a man like no other. He gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kissed me, but most importantly loved me unconditionally.
There are not enough words I can say to describe just how important my father was to me, and what a powerful influence he continues to be,

I LOVE YOU DAD.

Dear Daddy,
I may find a prince someday, but you will always be my king


Everyone is not replaceable so careful who you hurt
 You're everything thought you never were and nothing like I thought you could have been but still, you live inside of me, so tell me how is that?
 Never ever make yourself dependent on anyone. Because no one stays with you forever. And it will only lead to loneliness,

Make yourself surrounded with only positive people. they bring magic to your life negative people always ruin your life for their personal satisfaction.

Get More funny dp for whatsapp Here

Comments